This role will give you the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience in:
– responding to incoming e-mails / calls,
– scheduling meetings,
– liaising with project managers,
– conducting online research,
– suggesting new projects ideas,
– finding creative solutions to streamline our work and internal operations.
You will act as the first point of contact for all incoming and outgoing communication coming to our Founder / Chief-executive.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
– be available for at least 5 hours a week,
– be able to work from home,
– be able to commit for a duration of 6 months or more,
– be interested in environmental sustainability,
– have excellent communication skills (oral / written),
– have experience in copywriting / proofreading,
– be very well organised and have a talent for finding ways to improve / streamline operations,
– demonstrate initiative, self motivation and the ability to work independently.
– internet access,
– a Skype account.
If you are interested in gaining this sort of valuable experience and would like to find out more, please follow the link to the website where you can fill out the online application!